Do you understand what RSS is and what it is for? Yes. It's a format to distribute news.
Describe how to locate an RSS feed. There are some symbols such as RSS, XML, and Atom, that identify the article as having an RSS Feed.
Which Google feed bundle did you subscribe to? News.
Talk about a feature you liked or disliked on Google Reader and/or your thoughts on the user interface in general. Overall, it is good, however, I'm wondering if my version of IE is older, as I'm not able to locate an RSS add box when I visit the Mercury News site, and when I click on the RSS box next to the news section of the Mercury News that I'd like to add, i.e. World News, I see what looks like HTML code, and I'm not able to add it.
Which feed did you select from the Mercury News list?
Talk about your experiences locating the feeds on the other sites mentioned and whether you have subscribed to any. Were you able to locate them all? Which ones did you have trouble with, if any?
I have not yet subscribed to any, but so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment