Thursday, October 23, 2008
LCEN 55 Class Assignment 2
Creating the blog was alot of fun. I had built it up in my mind, that it would be much more technical, than I was prepared for, but I found the experience to be very straightforward and creative. I enjoyed being able to select a design template and add 'gadget's' such as the Human Rights news, slideshow photos, and a photo uploaded from my personal online photo album. I also enjoyed reading the sample blogs, and will probably read some of them in the future. I have always been curious (since blogs came on the web scene) about blogs, and know from what I read in the news, that some of them are very popular, with a large readership. I do think that I will try to continue with this blog, after the class is complete. It has now opened a new online world for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nice work, Tanya.
Alex
Post a Comment